Monday 23 July 2018

The Buzz in Spider-Man Unlimited

As I discussed here, The Buzz aka Jack Jameson has been added to the Spider-Man Unlimited mobile game. As I haven't made a video in quite sometime and because I'm trying to put out more content more often, I decided to put this short video together to show off The Buzz in action.






If anyone is interested, here are links to posts about my earlier MC2 related videos:

The Evolution of Spider-Girl in Video Games

The Evolution of American Dream in Video Games

Black Suit Spider-Girl in Spider-Man Unlimited

Black Suit Swiney-Girl in Spider-Man Unlimited


I hope everyone enjoys and if you'd like to see more content like this, please let me know!

Until I run out of MC2 characters to make videos about, I remain

frogoat

No comments:

Post a Comment