Friday 29 December 2023

MC2 in Other Media 2023

 For the end of the year, I have put together a video to show off the various appearances of MC2 characters in other media throughout 2023.







In order of their appearance, they are as follows:


Aftershock

Voiced by Alison Brie

Marvel's Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur

'Moon Girl Landing'

February 10, 2023


Cassie Lang

Portrayed by Kathryn Newton

Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania

February 17, 2023


May 'Mayday' Parker

Voiced by Michelle Ruff

Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse

June 2, 2023


Spider-Girl

Marvel's Spider-Man 2

October 20, 2023


It is my hope that the New Year will bring more appearances by MC2 characters in other media, or at the very least some more comic book appearances! Happy New Year everyone!


Until I figure out how to video edit in a timely manner, I remain


frogoat

3 comments:

  1. I'm gone to inform my little brother, that he should also pay a
    quick visit this web site on regular basis to obtain updated from hottest news update.

    ReplyDelete